SAP is the world’s leading Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software, with over 14 million users in 120 countries. Every year, SAP adds 10,000 new customers, all of whom require training and many of whom seek certification. To meet this growing need, SAP partners with qualified training organizations to provide local, global or alternative-delivery training in various areas of expertise. Training institutes that currently participate include universities, public entities, and private for-profit companies. Let’s have a look at benefits of an authorized SAP training centre.
- MOU with EME SAP Partner will help the institute to continue its feast of being associated with the best in the industry and will be one of the top Institutes in India to impart world-class and authentic SAP training and knowledge.
- Impart a unique course – relevant to current industry standards and will attract more students, which will increase admissions.
- Address the competency gap – making students more employable.
- Association with a World Leader Brand like SAP: Institute will be allowed to use SAP-approved association-appropriate Logo on their Website, – “Certificate of Authorization”-Marketing activities along with the SAP Authorized Education logo.
- SAP courses being delivered inside the Institute: This gives an advantage to the institute to stand out among its competitors by offering Contemporary and Industry relevant courses inside the Institute.
- SAP Power user License in student’s mail id.
- Live Server Access for practice in student’s name
- Product Training
- Trainers Training